Teeccino, Mushroom Herbal Coffee, Cordyceps Schisandra, Cinnamon Berry, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 10 oz (284 g)




Mushroom Adaptogen Blend93% OrganicMade with Organic CordycepsCoffee FreeAcid FreeCaffeine FreePrebiotic Gluten FreeAll Purpose GrindCertified Organic by QAIVeganKosher ParveAdapt. Protect. Revitalized.The spicy berry flavor of Asia’s energy-enhancing schisandra is spiked with Vietnamese cinnamon and fortified with cordyceps, famed for giving athletes that extra oomphThe rock stars of the plant & mushroom kingdoms are blended together to infuse ultimate health protection into your cup. Here’s the skinny: Adaptogens help your body adapt to all kinds of stress while giving a boost to your endurance and immunity. We can all use more of that!Cordyceps, the Himalaya’s rare mushroom touted for improving stamina, libido and longevity, is paired with schisandra, the five-flavored berry with tonic, revitalizing properties. Blended with prebiotic chicory and Vietnamese cinnamon, experience bold, spicy flavor with adaptogens protecting your mind and body!100% Naturally Caffeine Free – better than decafAcid Free – helps restore alkaline balanceNatural Energy Boost – from nutrients, not stimulantsHeart-Healthy Potassium – for optimal performancePrebiotic – inulin, XOS and GOS are natural soluble fibers that support gut health to improve digestion, elimination and the immune systemBeyond Fair Trade: Creating New Trade! Most of Teeccino’s ingredients are grown in Europe and the USA. We pioneer new trade for organic chicory with smallholder farmers in India and for wild harvested ramon seeds with rainforest villagers in Central America.


Enjoy Teeccino Many WaysHotLow calorie dessertEnergizing smoothie baseIcedBrew and Serve Just Like Coffee!Adjust brewing strength and add milk, non-dairy milk, & sweetener or drink black according to personal preference.Drip Coffee Maker – Use 1 rounded Tbsp. per 2 cups of water.Filter Cone – Use 1 rounded Tbsp. per 10 oz water. Permanent filters work best and save trees!French Press – Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’ pots, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.Espresso Machine – Use double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.Iced Teeccino – Chill brewed Teeccino. Teeccino can last days when refrigerated! Or, make a strong brew by using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice. Add cold milk or nondairy milk and sweeten to taste.Kick the Caffeine Habit in 2 Weeks – Begin brewing 3/4 coffee to 1/4 Teeccino. Gradually decrease coffee and increase Teeccino until you are caffeine free!


Carob pods*, chicory root*, cinnamon*, ramon seeds*, schisandra berries* (Schisandra chinensis 600mg), sweet blackberry leaves, cordyceps extract* (Cordyceps militaris fruiting body and mycelium blend: 500mg), natural blackberry flavor*, natural cinnamon flavor. *Certified organic Produced on machinery that also processes almonds. 






栄養補助剤成分表示Serving Size: 1 tbsp (10 g) makes 10 fl ozServing Per Container: 28 Amount Per Serving%Daily ValueCalories20 Total Fat 0 g 0%Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g  Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 40 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 0 g  Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0 g  Inulin650 mgCaffeine0 mgVitamin D0 mcg0%Calcium10 mg0%Iron0 mg2%Potassium70 mg0%The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice **Daily Value not established. 


重さ 0.36 kg
サイズ 13.2 cm