Teeccino, Roasted Herbal Tea, Dandelion Mocha Mint, Caffeine Free, 10 Tea Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g) (Discontinued Item)



商品コード: 795239433100 カテゴリー: タグ: , , , , , ,



Acid FreeNo Caf85% OrganicMade with Organic HerbsCoolness of Peppermint Over Dandelion & Cocoa3x More HerbsCertified Gluten-Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group of North AmericaCertified Organic by Quality Assurance International QAIKosher ParveThe Rich and Roasted Herbal TeaWhether you’re a tea or coffee drinker, you’ll love Teeccino’s satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with dandelion, the renowned detox herb, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with California’s almonds, dates & figs, and peppermint from the Pacific Northwest, Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea…or is it coffee? We’ll let you decide!100% naturally caffeine-freeNatural energy boost-from nutrients, not stimulantsAcid free – helps restore alkaline balanceHeart-healthy potassium – for optimal performanceInulin-A prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your gut flora to improve digestion, elimination, and support the immune system!Innovative Tea Bags = Bold Flavor3 times more product then regular tea bags: 6 g tea bags for a full-bodied flavorConvenient, single serve bags, individually wrappedFresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages


Enjoy Teeccino Many WaysHot or icedLow calorie dessert beverageEnergizing smoothie baseNutritious drink for kids too!Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a lager mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 tea bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.


Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, almonds natural mocha flavor, organic cocoa powder, organic peppermint leaf, organic figs, organic peppermint oil.Contains: Almonds.






栄養補助剤成分表示Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl ozServing Per Container: 10 Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*Calories12 Calories from Fat0 Total Fat0 g0%Saturated Fat0 g0%Trans Fat0 g Cholesterol0 mg0%Sodium12 mg1%Potassium39 mg1%Total Carbohydrate2 g1%Dietary Fiber<1 g2%Sugars0 g Protein0 g Inulin390 mg**Caffeine0 mg**Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C 0%Calcium 0%Iron 0%*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.**Daily Value not established.


重さ 0.15 kg
サイズ 10.9 cm