Teeccino, Roasted Herbal Tea, Dandelion Coconut Organic, Caffeine Free, 10 Tea Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g) (Discontinued Item)



商品コード: 795239433407 カテゴリー: タグ: , , , , , ,



No Caf – Caffeine Free Acid Free The Rich and Roasted Herbal Tea USDA Organic Coconut & Orange Peel Enhance Roasted Dandelion Certified Gluten Free Certified Organic by QAI Kosher Parve 3x More HerbsWhether you’re a tea or coffee drinker, you’ll love Teeccino’s satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with dandelion, the renowned detox herb, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with California’s almonds, dates, figs, and orange peel, Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea…or is it coffee? We’ll let you decide! 100% naturally caffeine-free Natural energy boost-from nutrients, not stimulants Acid Free – helps restore alkaline balance Heart-healthy potassium – for optimal performance Inulin-A prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your gut flora to improve digestion, elimination, and support the immune system!Innovative Tea Bags = Bold Flavor 3 times more product then regular tea bags: 6 g tea bags for a full-bodied flavor Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages


Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways Hot or iced Low calorie dessert beverage Energizing smoothie base Nutritious drink for kids too!Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a lager mug. Add milk, non-dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.Iced Teeccino: Steep 2 tea bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste.


Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, organic almonds, organic orange peel, organic coconut, organic figs, natural coconut & orange flavors.Processed on machinery that also processes almonds.






栄養補助剤成分表示 Serving Size: 1 bag makes 8 fl oz Servings Per Container: 10
  Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 12   Calories from Fat 0   Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 12 mg 1% Potassium 39 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1% Dietary Fiber <1 g 2% Sugars 0 g   Protein 0 g   Inulin 390 mg ** Caffeine 0 mg ** Vitamin A   0% Vitamin C   0% Calcium   0% Iron   0% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established.


重さ 0.15 kg
サイズ 10.9 cm