Teeccino, Mushroom Herbal Coffee, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, Chaga Ashwagandha, 10 oz (284 g)




Mushroom Adaptogen BlendButterscotch CreamUSDA Organic Coffee Free All Purpose GrindCertified Gluten-Free by The Gluten Free Certified OrganizationVeganCertified Organic by QAIKosher ParveAcid Free Caffeine Free Prebiotic Vegan Certified Organic  Kosher  All Purpose Grind Adapt. Protect. Revitalize. Chaga, Siberia’s heal-all wild mushroom, compliments roasted ramon seeds and chicory softened by creamy butterscotch from India’s restorative ashwagandha root.The rock stars of the plant & mushroom kingdoms are blended together to infuse ultimate health protection into your cup. Here’s the skinny: Adaptogens help your body adapt to all kinds of stress while giving a boost to your endurance and immunity. We can all use more of that!Chaga, called ‘The Gift of the Gods” by Siberian natives living in the coldest of climates, is paired with Ashwagandha, India’s Ayurvedic tonic used for rejuvenation. Blended with prebiotic chicory and deep roasted ramon seeds, experience bold, rich flavor with adaptogens fortifying your defenses!100% Naturally Caffeine Free – better than decafAcid Free – helps restore alkaline balanceNatural Energy Boost – from nutrients, not stimulantsHeart-Healthy Potassium – for optimal performancePrebiotic – inulin, a soluble fiber in chicory root, supports gut health to improve digestion, elimination and the immune systemBeyond Fair Trade: Creating New Trade! Most of Teeccino’s ingredients are grown in Europe and the USA. We pioneer new trade for organic chicory with smallholder farmers in India and for wild harvested ramon seeds with rainforest villagers in Central America


Enjoy Teeccino Many WaysHotLow calorie dessertEnergizing smoothie baseIcedBrew and Serve Just Like Coffee!Adjust brewing strength and add milk, non-dairy milk, & sweetener or drink black according to personal preference.Drip Coffee Maker – Use 1 rounded Tbsp. per 2 cups of water.Filter Cone – Use 1 rounded Tbsp. per 10 oz water. Permanent filters work best and save trees!French Press – Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’ pots, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.Espresso Machine – Use double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.Iced Teeccino – Chill brewed Teeccino. Teeccino can last days when refrigerated! Or, make a strong brew by using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice. Add cold milk or nondairy milk and sweeten to taste.Kick the Caffeine Habit in 2 Weeks Begin brewing 3/4 coffee to 1/4 Teeccino. Gradually decrease coffee and increase Teeccino until you are caffeine free!


Carob pods*, chicory root*, ramon seeds*, dates*, ashwagandha root* (Withania somnifera 1000 mg), Indian sarsaparilla root*, chaga extract* (wild harvested Inonotus obliquus conk and mycelium blend: 500 mg), natural butter cream flavor.Product on machinery that also processes almonds.Certified organic






栄養補助剤成分表示Serving Size: 1 tbsp (10 g), makes 10 fl ozServing Per Container: 28 Amount Per Serving%Daily ValueCalories 20 Total Fat0 g0%Saturated Fat0 g0%Trans Fat0 g Cholesterol0 mg0%Sodium40 mg2% Total Carbohydrate5 g2%Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%Total Sugars0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars0%Protein 0 g Inulin 650 mgCaffeine0 mgVitamin D0 mcg0%Calcium10 mg0%Iron0 mg0%Potassium70 mg0%The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.**Daily Value not established.


重さ 0.36 kg
サイズ 13.2 cm